NEW CHANGES TO AUSTRALIAN CHILD RESTRAINT RULES EFFECTIVE 11 MARCH 2010 STATE ALL CHILDREN BETWEEN 6 MONTHS AND 4 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE SECURED IN AN APPROVED FORWARD FACING RESTRAINT WITH BUILT-IN HARNESS.
SAFE-n-SOUND “TOURER” BOOSTER
Lightweight untethered booster.
- Suitable Age: 4 years – 8 years
- H-Harness: Can be used with a H-Harness for added protection (available to hire)
This lifesaving device prevents the car seat belt from rising up in everyday use reducing risk of life threatening abdominal injuries in event of a crash.
IMPACT ABSORBING SEAT BASE.
This provides a comfortable and safe seating position by absorbing the forces generated in the event of a crash.
SWITCHABLE SASH GUIDE.
This assists in correctly positioning the car sash seat belt on your child.
REAR IMPACT BARS.
This feature provides structural support for your child. The bars also add visible, value strength adding protection to the neck in an event of a rear impact collision.
SAFE-n-SOUND “URBAN 2” BOOSTER
- Suitable Age: 4 years – 7 years
- Suitable Weight: 14kg – 26kg
- Can be used with a H-Harness for added protection (available to hire)
- Impact absorbing, compression resistant polystyrene foam for added strength and durability
- Improved side impact protection
- Wide, comfortable seat
- Contoured side wings with plush luxurious trim
- Seatbelt locator
- High back
SAFE-n-SOUND MAXI RIDER CAR & BOOSTER SEAT
- Suitable from 8 – 26kgs
- Highest backrest of any booster or toddler seat
- Built in child harness to 18kgs
- Converts from forward facing car seat to booster
- Deep wings for side impact protection
- Harness adjustable by push button
- Luxurious fabric plus additional cushioning and padding
- Includes two cup holders
- Pivoting arm rests
- Recline mechanism
- Seat belt locator
- Anti-submarine clip
SAFE-n-SOUND MAXI RIDER AHR EA CAR & BOOSTER SEAT
Forward Facing Mode (From approx. 6 mths up to approx. 4 years of age)
For children approximately 6 months to approximately 4 years of age, using the In-built harness.
Booster Seat Mode (From approx. 4 years up to approx. 6 – 8 years of age)
For children approximately 4 years of age to approximately 6 to 8 years of age when used as a Booster Seat with Lap-Sash Seat Belt or Child Harness and lap or lap sash seat belt (a Child Harness must be used in a position with a lap only seat belt). Suitable for use with the Safe-n-Sound Protecta PLUS Harness (Series 220/A/2010).
Unique AHR (Active Head Restraint) is designed to be adjusted as your child grows. AHR Headrest features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash.
- Deep side wings are EPS foam lined providing additional protection in side impact crash
- Grows with child, converting from a Forward Facing Seat with In-Built harness to a Booster Seat
- Forward facing, the Maxi Rider AHR is suitable for an approximate 6 month old child through to a 4 year old
- EASY ADJUST ACTIVE HEAD RESTRAINT (AHR™): EPS-lined and has been designed to contain and protect your child’s head in a side impact crash. The deeper side wings shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR™ grows with your child working to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
- Remove In-Built harness and use as a Booster Seat when the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker (from approx. 4 years)
- In Booster Seat mode use the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD clip to prevent slumping and the lap belt rising onto your child’s abdomen
- In Booster seat mode the AHR Headrest features a sash guide which ensures that the sash part of the seat belt is across the shoulder correctly restraining the occupant
- Protecta PLUS Harness compatible with exclusive Versa Tether connection (Hired separately)
- A Protecta PLUS Harness is suggested for use to improve upper torso support
- Secured with tether in conjunction with the vehicle’s seat belt when used with the in-built harness
- Speakers in headrest for audio pleasure
- Recline positions to offer additional comfort for a sleeping child
- 2 rotating cup holders
- 2 pivoting arm rests provide further comfort
SAFE-n-SOUND MAXI GUARD PRO
Forward Facing Harnessed seat (Suitable for growing children from approx. 6 months to 8 years.)
Safe-n-Sound’s most Advanced Harnessed Car Seat Yet!
Forward Facing Harnessed seat with SICT™ Safety Technology and an inbuilt Hassle Free Harness™ suitable for growing children from approx. 6 months to 8 years.
Revolutionary Safety – Dual layer Head and Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ (SICT™) minimises impact forces providing your child the ultimate side impact protection. Thermo5™ high performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal means your child will travel in quality and comfort. Our 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your most precious cargo securely restrained and safer for longer.
Maxi Guard PRO™ – SAFETY WITH NO COMPROMISE.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT™) – HEAD PROTECTION. The inner SICT™ layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, whilst the outer SICT™ layer absorbs immediate crash energy.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT™) – TORSO PROTECTION. Torso SICT™ minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs for greater protection.
- HARNESSED FOR LONGER. 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your child securely restrained for longer.
- THERMO5™ HIGH PERFORMANCE FABRIC. Thermo5™ high performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your child deserves.
- EASY ADJUST HEADREST. With frontal ease of access whilst the child is seated, the easy adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread.
- HASSLE FREE HARNESS. The easy adjust headrest automatically repositions the shoulder harness while the Hassle Free Harness™ reduces the risk of incorrect installation whilst growing with your child.
- 2 RECLINE POSITIONS. Offers additional comfort for your sleeping child.
- EASE OF USE. Pivoting armrest along with EZ-Buckle™ insert enables ease of entry into the seat, while helpful holders store harness buckles providing comfort for your child’s journey.
- COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Generous internal seating area and comfortable trim padding with additional cushioned insert, cup holders and a full length messy mat provides the ultimate in travel comfort.
- SLIM OUTER WIDTH. Allows multiple car seat configurations in a vehicle.
- Suggested for use with booster seats for improved upper torso support
- Used in conjunction with an adult seat belt
- Must be used if a booster seat is used with a lap-only seat belt
- Connects to the car’s anchor bolt
- Reduces injury associated with lap only seat belts
- Suitable from 14kg – 26kg
- Approx. 4 years to 8 years
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR SAFE N SOUND
- unique Traction material helps protect your vehicle’s seats from spills and compression damage.