SAFE N SOUND COMPAQ MKII RECLINING CAR SEAT
- Forward facing to 4 years approx.
- Rear Facing for Longer – can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child
- Hassle free harness automatically respositions the shoulder straps
- Compact Design – Perfect for cars with small internal width and where the front seats are in close proximity to the back
- EPS Lined Deep Side Wings – Provide valuable side impact protection
- Forward Facing Seat Belt Lock Offs – prevent the seat belt loosening in the vehicle
- Recline Positions – Toddler mode includes recline or upright position for added comfort
- Aircraft Compatible – Compaq MKII meets the standards for use in aircraft when forward facing
SAFE N SOUND “MERIDIAN AHR TILT & ADJUST”
- Grows with child converting from a rearward facing (birth until 12kgs) to forward facing car seat (12kgs to 18kgs)
- “AHR” technology (active head restraint) – provides the ultimate in side impact protection
- Multi-position head restraint to ensure older toddlers heads aren’t exposed
- Plush luxurious fabric and trim
- Better accommodates smaller babies with unique safety cushion
- Frontal recline
SAFE N SOUND “MAXI RIDER” CAR & BOOSTER SEAT
- Suitable from 8 – 26kgs
- Converts from forward facing car seat to booster
- Highest backrest of any booster or toddler seat
- Deep wings for side impact protection
- Built in 5 point safety harness to 18kgs
- Harness adjustable by push button
- Luxurious fabric plus additional cushioning and padding
- Includes two cup holders
- Pivoting arm rests
- Recline mechanism
- Seat belt locator
- Anti-submarine clip
SAFE N SOUND MAXI RIDER AHR CAR & BOOSTER SEAT
Forward Facing Mode (From approx. 6 mths up to approx. 4 years of age)
For children approximately 6 months to approximately 4 years of age, using the In-built harness.
Booster Seat Mode (From approx. 4 years up to approx. 6 – 8 years of age)
For children approximately 4 years of age to approximately 6 to 8 years of age when used as a Booster Seat with Lap-Sash Seat Belt or Child Harness and lap or lap sash seat belt (a Child Harness must be used in a position with a lap only seat belt). Suitable for use with the Safe-n-Sound Protecta PLUS Harness (Series 220/A/2010).
Unique AHR (Active Head Restraint) is designed to be adjusted as your child grows. AHR Headrest features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash.
- Deep side wings are EPS foam lined providing additional protection in side impact crash
- Grows with child, converting from a Forward Facing Seat with In-Built harness to a Booster Seat
- Forward facing, the Maxi Rider AHR is suitable for an approximate 6 month old child through to a 4 year old
- In-Built Harness features easy push button adjuster
- Remove In-Built harness and use as a Booster Seat when the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker (from approx. 4 years)
- In Booster Seat mode use the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD clip to prevent slumping and the lap belt rising onto your child’s abdomen
- In Booster seat mode the AHR Headrest features a sash guide which ensures that the sash part of the seat belt is across the shoulder correctly restraining the occupant
- Protecta PLUS Harness compatible with exclusive Versa Tether connection (Hired separately)
- A Protecta PLUS Harness is suggested for use to improve upper torso support
- Secured with tether in conjunction with the vehicle’s seat belt when used with the in-built harness
- Speakers in headrest for audio pleasure
- Recline positions to offer additional comfort for a sleeping child
- 2 rotating cup holders
- 2 pivoting arm rests provide further comfort
Britax SAFE-n-SOUND MAXI GUARD PRO
Forward Facing Harnessed seat (Suitable for growing children from approx. 6 months to 8 years.)
Safe-n-Sound’s most Advanced Harnessed Car Seat Yet!
Forward Facing Harnessed seat with SICT™ Safety Technology and an inbuilt Hassle Free Harness™ suitable for growing children from approx. 6 months to 8 years.
Revolutionary Safety – Dual layer Head and Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ (SICT™) minimises impact forces providing your child the ultimate side impact protection. Thermo5™ high performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal means your child will travel in quality and comfort. Our 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your most precious cargo securely restrained and safer for longer.
Maxi Guard PRO™ – SAFETY WITH NO COMPROMISE.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT™) – HEAD PROTECTION. The inner SICT™ layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, whilst the outer SICT™ layer absorbs immediate crash energy.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT™) – TORSO PROTECTION. Torso SICT™ minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs for greater protection.
- HARNESSED FOR LONGER. 6 point Hassle Free Harness™ keeps your child securely restrained for longer.
- THERMO5™ HIGH PERFORMANCE FABRIC. Thermo5™ high performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your child deserves.
- EASY ADJUST HEADREST. With frontal ease of access whilst the child is seated, the easy adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat. No need to rethread.
- HASSLE FREE HARNESS. The easy adjust headrest automatically repositions the shoulder harness while the Hassle Free Harness™ reduces the risk of incorrect installation whilst growing with your child.
- 2 RECLINE POSITIONS. Offers additional comfort for your sleeping child.
- EASE OF USE. Pivoting armrest along with EZ-Buckle™ insert enables ease of entry into the seat, while helpful holders store harness buckles providing comfort for your child’s journey.
- COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Generous internal seating area and comfortable trim padding with additional cushioned insert, cup holders and a full length messy mat provides the ultimate in travel comfort.
- SLIM OUTER WIDTH. Allows multiple car seat configurations in a vehicle.
CAR SEAT ACCESSORIES
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
- unique Traction material helps protect your vehicle’s seats from spills and compression damage.
SAFE-N-SOUND PROTECTA CHILD HARNESS
- A Child Harness is suggested for the use with Booster Seats for improved upper torso support
- Reduces injury associated with lap-only seat belts when used with just the car’s seat
- A Child Harness must be used if the booster seat is used with a lap-only seat belt
- Suitable for use for all Safe-n-Sound Booster Seats